A professional website is just the first step to building more leads for your personal brand. In order to be effective you need to have a system in place that allows you to nurture your prospects.
After capturing names and email addresses you will want to create an effective email campaign that ensures these new subscribers are not lost after the first visit to your website.
An autoresponder can help your personal brand maintain your current subscribers as well as grow your network. Test out a variety of campaigns with great offers for your leads and customers, and see how your conversions can increase.
This article originally appeared on Personal Branding Blog and has been republished with permission.Find out how to syndicate your content with Business 2 Community.
– Move past a generic response and offer something your subscribers can use such as a free report, video, a trial product or tips. After careful target market research your brand can better determine exactly what your community is looking for.
– Once you have captured subscribers it’s important to generate email campaigns such as special announcements, new product releases, special offers, and more. As you build trust with your community and provide information that they need you can increase your conversion rates..
– Avoid writing too much information with a lot of text — this is especially important for mobile readers. Create a brand design that is appealing and simple, and includes an effective message broken up into paragraphs and bullet points.
– With the use of an email service you should be monitoring the click thru rates and opens in order to determine how successful your campaigns are. Tweaks can be as simple as changing your headlines or shortening the message with a direct special offer or freebie that will increase your response rates.
– Your community wants to know more about your company. In order for them to identify with you sharing personal events, holiday messages, and testimonials can help “humanize” your brand. Just a few of these a year can go a long way in building relationships with your subscribers.
All our posts are curated for you by the guys at http://www.mindyourownbusinessuk.com we scour the web finding posts to enhance your small business and improve your day-to-day. The Mind Your Own Business Revolution; agitate dinosaurs, avoid extinction and evolve your business.