2) How is your company helping the environment? People never tire of reading about this because it makes them feel good about using your product or service- good juju.
3) How is your company or how are the people in your company helping the less fortunate? Focus on a different person each month and the charity they volunteer their time with.
4) The Pop Culture Tie-in. How can you use a Jimmy Fallon skit or latest Voice performance in relation to your company? We are such a digital society that even if people don’t watch TV they probably saw a favorite clip on YouTube.
5) What is one of your company’s biggest failures and what did everyone learn from it? People love reading about failures because it usually hits close to home and people appreciate honesty. A lot of times these are also funny- we like to laugh!
7) Go into YOUR analytics and take a look at the posts that are generating the most views, shares, and leads. Do they have a common theme in the topic? Replicate those stories.
9) Don’t reinvent the wheel – people enjoy headlines that are “How To” and “List” oriented so use them. Would you have read this article if you thought it was going to take more than 5 minutes to read?
10) Where’s the benefit? – people enjoy reading articles that teach them something. How can your industry, product or service teach people something or how to do something faster, easier, or better.
A relative newcomer to the technology industry, Kirstin has been working for TEKgroup International for a little over 1 year and brings a fresh perspective to the online newsroom industry on topics such as brand journalism and #content marketing. Her past life was spent in the alcoholic beverage industry #marketing… View full profile ›
Biz-E is the Business Start Up Magazine from Mind Your Own Business UK – The fastest way to start a business. None traditional, non conformist, rebels on a mission. Find us at http://www.mindyourownbusinessuk.comAll our posts are curated for you by the guys at http://www.mindyourownbusinessuk.com we scour the web finding posts to enhance your small business and improve your day-to-day. The Mind Your Own Business Revolution; agitate dinosaurs, avoid extinction and evolve your business.